Saturday, July 28, 2007

What can we do?

Yes right. What can we do? It hurts when someone you love ask you that. It feels like we cant do anything to make it works. Is it really nothing we can do? Nothing at all to make all work? Nothing to be together? Nothing at all, even just to be together in any way?
Can we just try to spend every possible time we have to be together? Maybe not together, together. But there's always another way to be together...

I dont know. A friend sent me somee quotes... It said that "Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste theirtime on you."

Its true. I just dont know what to do. It just felt that I was doing it all alone.
A friend told me that I should try to spend every possible time I have to be together and make the most of it and hoping it can strengthen the relationship. Well, I'm trying with hope that maybe he will feel the same, and feel comitted to me.

I lost for words, and I feel i'm starting to lose hope...

No comments: