Monday, February 07, 2005

quotes of the day...

Its been a long time since I read new quotes... I used to read them a lot, where did the habbit go??!! where did all my habbits go??! and where did my life go??! *sighs* I've been live too long in dreams, an impossible dreams... but dreams I didn't want to give up yet, dreams that I always wish to come true someday... but damn!!! Its impossible, like trying to catch the falling stars... __wulan, all you do was just trying to make the impossible more impossible__ *hikshikshiks*

Anyway, here are the quotes I read today:

"Never close your lips to those to whom you have opened your heart." -- Charles Dickens

"To be loved is to live forever in someone's heart." -- Source Unknown

"What is beautiful is not always right; what is right is not always beautiful." -- Source Unknown

"If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you love me?" -- Source Unknown

"I’ve kissed a guy... I’ve kissed guys. I just haven’t felt that thing.... That thing... that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, ‘cause you feel so lucky that you’ve found it, and so scared that it’ll go away all at the same time." -- Drew Barrymore; from the movie "Never Been Kissed"

"I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But, now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me." -- Source Unknown

Source : library.lovingyou.com

*hikshikshiks...*

No comments: