Thursday, February 03, 2005

my junior high school's friend whom I fell in love with a long time ago...

damn!!! can't concentrate enough today to continue yesterday's stories... something's bothering my mind -something that I shouldn't even have to think about- tapi bikin BT buangeeet!!! *hiks* I should have stopped by now, but everything's so confusing... but, that the consequences of being me... I knew myself too well, and I know this time I wouldn't stop until it really hurts... well, that's me, you should take it or leave it... *whew!!*

ok, now the stories continue...

I went to Bali last July with all of my colleagues here, damn it was short!! should go there again someday, for a whole week with my best friends, and with my loved ones -if that ever possible- *hikshikshiks*... yeah but still this is a place that I must visit and put it on my vacation list...
well, not many of my friends know that I went there, only few... hey, but I got a really nice surprise on my last night there, really really nice surprise... *hehehehehe..* never thought that I could get a nice sms from him, and yes it was a "he" who sent me sms said that he missed me, though he said that jokingly, but still it was nice.. *big smiles* and the surprise continue on my way home from the airport... he called me, and yet another unexpectingly nice surprise... I can't help myself, I keep smiling on the way home, and the whole people on the bus must be think that I was crazy... *hehehe* I didn't give a damn, I was happy then... *big grin*
and I suddenly fell in love all over again with him...

He's nice, a nicer man than he was... I was glad that he changed, at least now I could talk to him smoothly, although I still can't look into his eyes... :) I think that he's more mature now or maybe experience with girls had made him changed from a cold guy to a more warmer guy... "waahhh, eneg banget ga se denger bahasanya"... hihihihi...
I've tried to build a new friendship with him and gladly he seemed ok with me, though he still so moody... *salah satunya sifatnya dia yg nyebelin*... _kebayang ga se pas lo pengen nelepon seseorang entah dengan alasan apa, tapi pihak satunya menanggapi dengan mood yg jelek_ well, that's him, and I get used to it now...
and since we've been friends again, tapi gue baru bisa ajak dia nonton bulan November, setelah lebaran... wow, the struggle was really hard... but it was worth while... on that day, I realized that it would be nicer and better if we were just friends, so from that day I didn't expect something more, although the sparkles still there, and I wouldn't say no if he asked me to... *smiles* until now, I just enjoyed this friendship, he could be very talkative sometimes, more talkative than me.. *hahahahaha* I will just enjoy this friendship for the time being... but, he will always be "someone I used to fall in love with..."

__ this is for you__

No comments: