Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I just read someone else's blog...

damn!!! this blog is really *something*... reminds me that this what blog's for, while I just let my blog untouch for more than 5 months now!!!! silly me... there are many things happened in my life for the past 5 months, but I didn't write anything, what a *dumbo* -words that I used so often these days- I am... *sigh*
Thanks to this person's blog I saw today, which reminds me a lot -I mean a looot- that no matter how simple things had happened to you, they are a very good lessons that come in and out of our life...

There are many things happened and I really dont know where to begin... and damn, I even forgot the dates... *sigh*

First, chattings have been my daily routines for the last 5 months, hehehe... I didn't know who's been complaining about this at the office, but I didn't give a damn at all... *wakakakak* Found few persons, but unfortunately most of them are extremely *crazy* (if you know what "crazy" mean!!! whew!!).. replied few of them, and become friends, although not kind of friends I've been looking for... but this is all crazy, I got addicted, I should have stopped, but damn I can't!!! hehehe... part of me just wanted to have my normal life back, but another part of me didn't... *sigh*

ok, the stories will continue tomorrow... in any minutes boss will ask me to come home... :)

wait, boss still haven't ask, so I'll just continue...

I've met a nice man many months ago on some e-books forum... nice, kind, book lovers, and music lovers too I guess, and really interested in many things like "kundalini", "reiki", "sci-fi", etc... but damn, he's married!! (this is only a joke... hehehe...) anyway, it's really nice to know him, a good friend to share everything... one more good thing about him is that I learned to write long english email... because that's the one thing I can't compare, "his long writing english email"!!! hahaha... but still, he's somebody else's lover.. ooops, "somebody else's husband" I mean!!! *sigh* (just another joke... :))

ok, enough for today...

No comments: