Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Things I hate about you now...

I hate the way you make me feel right now, the way I feel inside
I hate it when you're quiet all day
I hate it when you're not reply my message
I hate it when you're busy
I hate it when you're distant
I hate it when you're closed up to me
I hate it when you're pissed of
I hate the way you make me addicted
I hate the way you make me feel up then make me feel down
I hate the way you make me cry at nights
I hate the way you make me upset
I hate the way you lie
I hate the way you're messing up my life
I hate the way you make me laugh then make me cry
I hate the way you love me now
I hate your Paris trip
I hate your Australian trip
I hate the feelings I have for you now
I hate it when you said not to worry
I hate the way how my life turned around you
I hate the way I miss you
I hate the way I want you
I hate the way I love you

I hate everything about you now
I just really hate the way you make feel right now...

No comments: