Friday, November 09, 2007

Tiredness...

I’m so tired sometimes. Really tired.

I’m tired, trying to make things work.
I’m tired, reaching out to you but you’re not reaching me back.

My life is a real messed lately, I hope that this is not mess up too. This relationship.

He would say:
I am asking too much questions
I am worrying about silly things
I am keeping an eye on him
I do not trust him…

Maybe, just maybe I have reasons to do that…
He is just turning so cold
He seems that he lose interest of me
He seems not having the passion for me anymore

What can I do now?
I keep trying every day all the time to make it work
I am trying to keep the communication alive
I am trying to reach him but seem that he is not reaching me back
I am trying to keep the romance but he is just so cold

I keep asking over and over again, “what the hell is wrong with us?”
“What do I do wrong?”
“Could you please tell me what the hell is wrong?”

I’m tired.
I am trying all alone here.
Can I ask for some help?
I am really tired.

No comments: