Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Could not ask for more, could I?

Australian Trip...

What could I say about that?
What could I ask?

The truth is...
Australia trip? I thought, ok I'm fine with it.
Staying at friend's house? I thought, wait a minute... What the hell is that suppose to be?

I might not really like the idea of Australia trip, but I really really dont like the idea of staying at friend's house.
I never like it. I never said anything, but I have bad feelings about it.

I asked that he come after Australia, I asked him not to cut my holiday short.
Thats all I asked.
So, I could not ask for more, could I?

I never like it at all. Its not something normal for me.
But hey, I was only being unreasonable right? and I didnt make any sense, right?
So, I could not say anything more, could I?

Then, someone strongly adviced not to stay at friend's house.
And he said, ok.
Where do I stand all this time then??

Could not ask for more, could I?

-mixture feelings of hurt, sad, disappointed, mad, confused, lonely, bad mood...-

No comments: