Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reminder

Lol...
You know what?!
I now have a new reminder. Reminder for my blog. Someone who keep telling me to write here everyday!!! Lol... My boyfriend, my honey. He keeps telling me everyday, "hey you should write a blog today" or "hey you didnt write a blog today"... How sweet of him. :) but sometimes i just cant write it everyday or spend a little time to write. It needs full concentration. A little distraction will destroy it all. Anyway, I also have something to do to help my friend. He created a software about taxation laws, where you can find any taxation laws you need. He asked me to add some stuff about tax for the new edition. Since I said yes, so I've been trying to work it out since last week before, between or after working hours. :) So I spent most of those times working it out. Thats why I haven't had time to write here.

There is also my friend who likes seeing me writing a blog. Its my canadian friend. He even created one blog especially for me!!! How nice of him... But too bad, I still couldnt find the time. Anyway, why write in two blogs? Well, maybe i'll try later when i have time.

Hmmmmm... I'll write another post in a minute.

No comments: