Wednesday, July 26, 2006

working late...

Fuih... Today I finished a calculation for fixed asset depreciation! Fussy client! :) I wondered why they asked just the fiscal depreciation... Hmmm... Never mind! One down, millions to go... Lol...

Hey, my honey just created his own blog today. He said that i never told him that i have this blog!!! I told him millions of time! Well, not millions, but at least few times. He just never opened it. So honey, now you know that I have this blog for two years now! You'd better remember the address I gave you... Lol...

I listening this song, "If ever you're in my arms again" by Peabo Bryson. If i'm listening to this song, I will remember the first soap opera that played in Indonesia. Its called "Santa Barbara".

"If ever you're in my arms again, this time I love you much better...
If ever you're in my arms again, this time I love you forever...
This time will never end..."

Oh, I just have so much to do that makes me confuse what to do first!!! Damn!!
OK lets calm down... First thing first...

Got to go....

No comments: